Sunday, 18 February 2007

These are a few of my favourite things....

Its Sunday afternoon so guess what I spent a relaxing afternoon watching? One of my fav films "The Sound of Music"!


A classic romantic film - with singing!! Love it!

Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it (where have you been!?) Maria sings to the children during a particularly nasty thunder storm,


"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens.
Brown paper packages tied up with string.
These are a few of my favourite things."

(Admit it, who didn't just sing that verse to them self!!)

So it got me thinking, what are my favourite things - well here are just 5 of them (not in any particular order) -
An evening with friends
Laughing so much your sides hurt!
Tulips
My niece Kate's smile : )
Singing

Now its your turn - what are 5 of your favourite things? I'd like to know : )








6 comments:

Pablo said...

You should have added something extra when you wrote 'Laughing so much your sides hurt!' Something else happens doesn't it?!

Annie said...

Oooh you're so naughty! What are you favourite things?!

Anonymous said...

I know what else happens too!!!!

IntrepidFox said...

5 favorite things is way hard!!!

Have to think about that and blog it ;)

I need some time to think that hard though!

Anonymous said...

I know what happens too...
Better out than in

Annie said...

Alright! Enough of what happens you lot! What are your favourite things?